TRAGEDY!! 34-Year Old Man Electrocuted To Death

A 34-year-old man, Prince Summer Dio was today electrocuted to death in Abuloma community in Rivers State, DAILY POST reports.

It was learnt that the deceased electrician went to reconnect light under heavy rainfall when suddenly, a wire fell on the rooftop of the building, leading to his electrocution.

He was rushed to an undisclosed hospital where he died.

DAILY POST learnt that the mother to the deceased’s girlfriend who dashed to the hospital where he was taken to, also died as a result of shock.

The remains of the duo have been deposited in a morgue.

A close friend of the deceased, Junior Okere confirmed the report in a chat with DAILY POST.

Okere expressed sadness over the development, noting that he last saw his friend who is from Akwa-Ibom State on Sunday.

Author

Blogger * Article Writer * Online Composer * Hire me: +234(0)7039610155| * [email protected]